You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Kingpin-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

09 victory vision tour premium for sale
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Buy and Sell -> Personal AdsMessage format

outdoordave48
Posted 2017-07-04 7:20 PM (#192063)
Subject: 09 victory vision tour premium for sale

Cruiser

Eau Claire WIS. 09 vision
Selling my 09 vision tour premium.
18000 miles 2000 on new rear tire.
drivers back rest pass. arm rest inspired by Thomas
red and clear tail lights 99 led bulbs on each one and 99 stinger rope light in trunk seam
hooked up as brake light.
trunk lights work as stop and turn for a total of 695 leds on rear.
Harley brake pedal shift peg. victory foot rests chrome front valance and swoops.
baker wings for air control. stage one with Gatlin tips. oiled air filter.
radio antenna on trunk chrome around lock and fender tip.
filler panel for removing trunk. large vic suit case that straps to pass. seat. carbor fiber look on key panel
extra 2 inch taller wind shield. full cover.extra resistors for leds. have all the original parts
vic fog lights. kept in garage sorry to say im a fair weather rider so only rode when it was nice out😒
two pop holders wife cant ride anymore and my bad back and 3 weeks out from new knee means ill either switch to a smaller bike or a slingshot. wife said i spent more time shining then riding, but i say you have to look sharp
when you take it out. excellent looks and rides like new. 10,000.00 or best offer but with all the extras this seems
like this is a good price.. you can text me at 715-523-9995. texts only will not answer phone. thanks Dave
Top of the page Bottom of the page
outdoordave48
Posted 2017-07-04 7:26 PM (#192064 - in reply to #192063)
Subject: Re: 09 victory vision tour premium for sale

Cruiser

Eau Claire WIS. 09 vision
can't figure out how to attach pics but will to any text request also its midnight cherry color.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2017 Victory Riders Network™